Whether you know me and are venturing onto my blog to show your support, or if you have stumbled upon it accidentally… WELCOME! I am delighted you are here. Here is a little about me and what consumes my life:
- First and foremost, I am a faithful woman devoted to my loving God.
- Over 20 years ago, I met the love of my life and have built a life that exceeds even my wildest dreams.
- My world became even brighter with the births of my two precious daughters, Aubrey Murl and Maycee Josephine. They are currently 4 and 4 years old and keep me on my toes 24/7.
- In 2008, I began my journey as a high school English teacher. I have taught every level, but right now, I get to share my love of literature and writing as a 9th grade Pre-AP English teacher and a 12th grade AP English Literature and Composition teacher.
- After an awkwardly long tomboy phase, I found my inner fashionista and love to shop for clothes and shoes. I have recently become fond of bold colored lipsticks to top off my trendy looks.
- Born an Aggie, I fulfilled a lifelong dream of becoming the proudest member of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of ’07.
- This blog has been in the back of my mind for some time now, so I am so incredibly excited to share my thoughts and experiences with all of you!